GrafKom is very pleased to announce the second Workflow Summit on November 12, 2019 in Stockholm.
- A full day of inspiration, knowledge, tips and trick around print and publishing workflows.
- Attend and learn from experts and how you can improve and update your business through smarter workflows.
- Come and meet and learn new things and meet colleagues from Nordics and Baltics.
- 32 sessions in 4 tracks
ColorManagement, DAM, Prepress, Automated PDF-editing, InDesign tips and tricks, MIS connectivity, DFE´s W2P, Pricing/quotes, MIS-workflow and much more in total 32 sessions in 4 tracks.
–> Speakers and what they will cover (coming soon)
–> See who’s coming (will be published later)
- Visionary keynote speakers on the future of software workflows and automation
- Learn about the latest in cloud printing technology
- Tips & tricks in popular software like Indesign, Pitstop, Acrobat and Fiery
- Meet 15+ software vendors in one place
- Meet with hundreds of industry colleagues and help evolve the printed media
We have extra support from our Event partners: OneVision, Network Innovation, 21grams, Kodak, Laidback Solutions, EFI, Extensis and Ricoh.
Speakers already confimed from Laidback Solutions, EFI, Network Innovation, OneVision, iStone, Extensis and many more. We will update content and speakers on a regular basis.
In the Discovery Zone attendees can meet, discuss and learn with the following comanies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be part of this.
Quality Hotel Friends i Stockholm (Mall of Scandinavia)
08.00 Discovery Zone open
09.15 Conference starts
18.30 Optional dinner
295 Euro / 3.150 SEK – for Grafkom members
425 Euro / 4.500 SEK – for non members
45 Euro / 450 SEK – optional dinner after the event
The conference fee is invoiced in advance. Registration is binding. VAT will be added if applicable on prices.
We have reserved some rooms – with special price – both before and after the event.
Or contact the hotel via phone +46 8-705 70 00
If you have a question, please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com.