Grafkom is very pleased to announce the second Workflow Summit on November 12, 2019 in Stockholm.
- A full day of inspiration, knowledge, tips and trick around print and publishing workflows.
- Attend and learn from experts and how you can improve and update your business through smarter workflows.
- Come and meet and learn new things and meet colleagues from Nordics and Baltics.
- 32 sessions in 4 tracks
ColorManagement, DAM, Prepress, Automated PDF-editing, InDesign tips and tricks, MIS connectivity, DFE´s W2P, Pricing/quotes, MIS-workflow and much more in total 32 sessions in 4 tracks.
–> See who’s coming – Full list of registered participants so far
- Visionary keynote speakers on the future of software workflows and automation
- Learn about the latest in cloud printing technology
- Tips & tricks in popular software like Indesign, Pitstop, Acrobat and Fiery
- Meet 15+ software vendors in one place
- Meet with hundreds of industry colleagues and help evolve the printed media
In the Discovery Zone attendees can meet, discuss and learn with the following companies. Contact email@example.com if you want to be part of this.
Quality Hotel Friends i Stockholm (Mall of Scandinavia)
08.00 Discovery Zone open
09.15 Conference starts
18.30 Optional dinner
295 Euro / 3.200 SEK – for Grafkom members
425 Euro / 4.500 SEK – for non members
45 Euro / 470 SEK – optional dinner after the event
The conference fee is invoiced in advance. Registration is binding. VAT will be added if applicable on prices.
We have reserved some rooms – with special price – both before and after the event.
Or contact the hotel via phone +46 8-705 70 00
If you have a question, please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org.