- Expect 200 print and publishing professionals to gather in Stockholm on November 12.
- Automation is the single largest issue to secure profit in the industry
The fast growing network Grafkom is once again hosting Workflow Summit on November 12 in Stockholm, Sweden. It’s an event dedicated to workflow within the printing- and publishing industry and is a very hands on event about the everyday stuff in production and about new products and inventions that will transform and help in media production.
32 experts divided into 4 tracks
Over 30 speakers divided into four different tracks are invited to the event to share concrete knowledge about workflow- and automation solutions that are used in the printing- and publishing industry.
Here are some examples of the topics that will be discussed:
- Workflow automation
- API for print and publishing
- Prepress and Media creation
- Web2print and e-commerce
Participants from all over Europe
Grafkom expects that over 200 people from all over Europe will attend Workflow Summit. We are very pleased to announce that over 25 companies from Belgium are already confirmed for this year’s summit. Last year we had participants from 13 different countries and we expect this year’s event to be even broader.
– Workflow is getting more and more important. In order to keep up with the developments in the graphic industry, this is a topic all companies in all markets should have on their agenda, and there is no event in Europe where you can meet as many workflow experts as here, says Magnus Thorkildsen, partner at Grafkom.
Read more at: https://www.grafkom.se/workflowsummit/
Media contact: Ola Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Where: Quality Hotel Friends in Stockholm
When: November 12