GrafKom is very pleased to announce “The Workflow Summit 2018”, on November 13, 2018 in Stockholm.
- A full day of inspiration, knowledge, tips and trick around print and publishing workflows.
- Attend and learn from experts and how you can improve and update your business through smarter workflows.
- Come and meet and learn new things and meet colleagues from Nordics and Baltics.
- 22 sessions in 3 tracks
ColorManagement, DAM, Prepress, Automated PDF-editing, InDesign tips and tricks, MIS connectivity, DFE´s W2P, Pricing/quotes, MIS-workflow and much more in total 22 sessions in 3 tracks.
- Tips & tricks in popular software like Indesign, Pitstop, Acrobat and Fiery
- Meet 15+ software vendors in one place
- Visionary keynote speakers on the future of software workflows and automation
- Learn about the latest in cloud printing technology
- Meet with hundreds of industry colleagues and help evolve the printed media
We have extra support from our Event partners: OneVision, Network Innovation, 21grams, Kodak, Laidback Solutions, EFI, Extensis and Ricoh.
Speakers already confimed from Laidback Solutions, EFI, Network Innovation, OneVision, iStone, Extensis and many more. We will update content and speakers daily at this site.
In the Discovery Zone attendees can meet, discuss and learn. Meet the following companies:
Inkish.tv help us share
Inkish.tv – a global tv platform for the printing and publishing industry will be at Workflow SUmmit to share knowledge.
Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Frösundaviks allé 15, 169 70 Solna – STOCKHOLM
09.00 Discovery Zone open
09.30 Conference starts
18.30 Optional dinner
3.200 SEK – for Grafkom members
4.995 SEK – for non members
470 SEK – optional dinner after the event
The conference fee is invoiced in advance. The registration is binding. VAT will be added if applicable on prices.
We have reserved some rooms both before and after the event. Contact Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel directly to book a room.
If you have a question, please dont hesitate to ask email@example.com.
VAT is added if applicable on all prices above.
About Workflow Summit
Workflow Summit is a new event from the Grafkom network.
Inkish.tv is on site
Speakers at Workflow Summit
More speakers will be added.